Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How does PanGenerika work?
PanGenerika works with different models. Partners can either choose dossiers from our extensive list with generic products or partners can ask us to source dossiers from their wishlist. Besides this, PanGenerika also offers dossiers which are for sale, sold as they are.
2. Does PanGenerika have or accept Partners from countries outside of Europe?
Yes. PanGenerika accepts partners from all countries that accept European formated CTD dossiers.
3. Where does PanGenerika get our dossiers/products?
- We are in contact with a large number of dossier developers/manufacturers in Europe. If they have their own production facilities they can decide to put their dossiers on PanGenerika’s list.
- We are approached by a number of companies to put there products on our product list.
4. Why are companies putting their products on the list?
- Easy access to a large part of the European Market
- Supply security for five years
- Only one contact person for many deals
5. When do we get into product/supply negotiations?
After a partner shows interest in a product we negotiate a five year supply agreement with the producer. We always try to get the best price for our partners. If they agree on the supply price, we finalize the supply agreement. We believe that this is the best business strategy for all parties involved.
6. What about regulatory affairs?
Our regulatory affairs department screens all dossiers to make sure that the content and format meets all current regulations (GMP requirements, NeeS-guidance, xml format). Naturally, we will need the input and support of the partners for national requirements concerning the box and the package inserts.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any other questions or if you want more information